Friday, October 8, 2010

Posting tips

I have decided that I should do a post to help everyone blog efficiently so I don't have to do any additional work to keep all the posts organized. Not that you guys are not doing a good job, all of you that have posted have written wonderful things. I just want to help you get better. :)
The simplest way you can help me do this is by labeling your posts. This makes it so anyone that gets on the blog can look under a topic and find all the posts under that label. To label a post you go to the bottom right corner of your post and type in the label. I would prefer if you did not make new labels. You can click "Show all" and it will give you a list of all the labels, you can then select the one it goes under.

Another tool that makes browsing through posts easy is having the hyper links that you can just click on to go to the article. There are a few ways to do this.

1. On many news sources they have Blogger.com as a direct link. If you go to the article you want to
share, and find some button that says something like "share article" you then find the Blogger.com symbol and click on it. It will then ask for you to log in to the blog and ask what blog you want to post on.


2. The second way you can add a hyper link is by selecting the link to the article, copying that name, going to the blue button link on your blog post, and pasting the link on the indicated bar.  This can be used for making words create a link like this.


I hope this is helpful in some way so we can keep everyone moving in the right direction. If you have any more technical questions just comment and I will see if I can help. Sorry for the image size but I couldn't make them too big or they would have taken up the whole page.

Kalo

3 comments:

  1. lol :D Ancient greeks are a *gasp* myth! :D Nice.
    BTW this is Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kalo. I say we get down to business and prove our legitimacy. Haven't we learned anything from the Brazilian clown?! We have to prove ourselves or no one will take us seriously!

    "2,2,2,2,2..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go on record as saying I would vote for that clown. He's just as qualified as some of our former Presidents(I'm looking at you, William Henry Harrison), and I could not pass up the chance of watching a filibustering congressman get hit with a pie out of protest. Truly, this is how government was meant to be run.

    ReplyDelete