Monday, November 16, 2009

Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon is a type of bacon invented in the 1880's that is very different from regular bacon. People in America think they know what it is when they order it on pizza, but are really misinformed. Canadian bacon is a type of backed bacon that is coated in cornmeal. In Canada, you can not buy Canadian Bacon, unless you want to be ripped off. Real Canadian Bacon is very rare and mostly only Canada's politicians get to regularly get it shipped to them. In my opinion, real Canadian Bacon sounds very disturbing and I hope to never try it in my lifetime.[Even if I went to Canada].

3 comments:

  1. Is real Canadian bacon the stuff coated in cornmeal, or is that just what we get in America? Nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very interesting. I would like to have Canadian Bacon

    ReplyDelete